Discover the other side of the scenery by putting yourself in the shoes of an “ethical hacker”.
- Understand how hackers can use the vulnerabilities of our infrastructure and information systems to achieve their goals.
- The basics of ethical hacking
- Objectives, practices and rules
- The strategies of the ethical hacker
- The preparatory phase
- Prepare an attack
- Hacker tools and techniques
- The enforceable phases
- Recognition: Finding a victim and detecting vulnerabilities
- Intrusion: Successfully enter the victim’s computer
- Operation: divert a system or retrieve data
- Finalisation: remove the traces
- The terminal phase
- Exploit the product of the attack
- Reminder to the law